Shown: Wiha 39210 SoftFinish Pistol Ratchet
Wiha Tools recently introduced their Topra 2k series pistol ratchet in the North American market (Wiha 39210). This ergonomically designed tool features 72 teeth for a 5 degree switching angle and can even store up to six 1/4″ hex bits in the handle (bits not included) and is Made in Germany. There are also additional models available as ratcheting pistol torque screwdrivers including one that is VDE rated for working on or near live electrical applications.
This pistol ratchet requires the use of one of four available adapters that are sold separately:
- Wiha 39251 Pistol Ratchet Bit Holder for 1/4″ Bits – Magnetic
- Wiha 39256 Pistol Ratchet 1/4″ Socket Adapter
- Wiha 39257 Pistol Ratchet 3/8″ Socket Adapter
- Wiha 39258 Pistol Ratchet Drive-Loc VI Blade Adapter
Torque spec models (also require use of above-mentioned adapters):
- Wiha 28570 Adjustable TorqueControl SoftFinish Pistol Ratchet 17.5 – 70 in-lbs
- Wiha 28510 Adjustable TorqueControl SoftFinish Pistol Ratchet 2-8 Nm
- Wiha 28300 TorqueControl Insulated SoftFinish Pistol Ratchet 17.5 – 70 in-lbs
Wiha is planning to offer the non-insulated torque models in sets that will include an assortment of bits, sockets, and adapters — stay tuned for more details.