There are many different ways to get your news — iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Desktop, Laptop, etc. How about print media? Although perhaps becoming increasingly more archaic, I still prefer newspapers and magazines over televisions and the Interweb. It’s neat to see the success of niche magazines continue in this day and age — whether it’s automobiles, firearms, gardening, or French cooking there’s a magazine for it. But how about tools? There are home improvement magazines and woodworking periodicals that feature tool reviews but I have yet to find a magazine purely devoted to tools at a newsstand. Below is a list of tool and tool-related periodicals, some of which may be available in print.
- Tools of the Trade
- Contractor Supply
- ETMM (European Tool & Mould Making)
- Tool Business & Hire (UK, digital version available; features many of the German tool brands we carry)
- Construction Business Owner
- Professional Tool & Equipment News (PTEN, automotive focus)
- Cutting Tool Engineering (CTE)
- Wood Magazine
- Popular Mechanics
- Contractor’s Tool Source
- Electrical Contractor (EC Mag)
- The Fabricator
- Industrial Distribution
What tool or tool-related magazines do you subscribe to? Comment below.