Before beginning any new projects, make a list of what tools you will need as well as the timeframe needed to complete your list of tasks. Then solve for x by doubling your initial timeframe estimate and multiply it by the honey-do/kids/pets/vacation factor and then put your pencil down. Aside from skill (and perhaps luck), having quality tools suited for the task at hand is arguably the biggest factor for completing any project. KC Tool has you covered when it comes to quality tools – and with our hassle-free return policy you will have more time to sip beer on your deck waiting for your slab of ribs to finish smoking.
- Hammers: check out Gedore’s wide selection
- General-purpose screwdriver set: 12 piece Wiha 30297 SoftFinish Set and Wera’s new Big Packs
- Bits: Wiha Terminator Bits – ’nuff said
- Pliers: Knipex Cobra & Knipex Pliers Wrench will solve just about anything around the house
- Sockets: Wera Sockets are available in 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ drive, both individually & sets
- Adjustable wrenches: Gedore 60 S series (6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ lengths available in 2 handle styles and 2 finishes)
- Wrenches: Wera Joker Wrenches funny name, serious wrench (available individually and sets; 11 metric sizes, 8 SAE sizes)
- Power tools: Fein MultiMaster 350 W & MultiMaster Accessories the original oscillating power tool
- Bottle openers: new Wiha bottle opener 104703 (full list of bottle openers)
- Staff pick: Wera WR056490 Tool-Check Plus Bit Ratchet Set with Sockets – Metric it’s amazing what this set can do … or rather can’t do
- For the kiddos: Wera Colored Pencil Set with Wera Pouch WR500902 … the pencils are made in Germany!
Last but not least, be sure to check out the Tool of the Day Monday-Friday!