In my opinion, these are the best lineman’s pliers available.
- Solid construction for heaviest duty application.
- High transmission ratio for easy cutting, requires 40% less effort compared with conventional combination pliers thanks to optimized transmission ratio.
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation.
- Particularly effective cross-hatched, knurled gripping zone in the jaws – for strong gripping and pulling.
- Additional gripping zone below the joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance.
- Cutting edges, for soft and hard wire are additionally induction hardened to approximately 64 HRC.
- Vanadium electric steel is forged and oil-hardened.
- Fish tape puller in the joint gap with universal mandrel crimping point below the joint.
- Handles with non-slip plastic coating.